What can I expect the Planning Division to ask me about my business?

Planning will start by asking you to elaborate on the use of property in full detail. If your business is home-based, planning wants to know in full detail the type of business activities conducted from your home. If you plan on storing any flammables, the Planning Division would need to know so that the Chino Valley Fire Department can sign you off before the Planning Division can approve your use. The Planning Division will want the number of employees, if you have any, so that they can determine if parking is adequate at the property.

Show All Answers

1. Who needs a business license?
2. What permits do I need to start a business?
3. What type of signs require a sign permit?
4. What programs does the City have for start-up and existing businesses?
5. How do I do business with the City of Chino?
6. Where can I find demographic information about the City of Chino?
7. What is a fictitious business name?
8. What if my business is home-based?
9. How do I renew my business license?
10. What if I sell my business?
11. What if I move to a new location in Chino?
12. Do I need to reapply for a business license if I change my business name?
13. What if I use a certain type of chemical in my business activities?
14. What can I expect the Planning Division to ask me about my business?
15. What can I expect the Building and Safety Division to ask me about my business?