Looking to stay active and play basketball or volleyball, without having to commit and pay the fees of a recreational league?
Visit the Neighborhood Activity Center (NAC), located at 5201 D St., or the Preserve Community Center (PCC), located at 15800 Main Street, for open gym to practice your skills. To participate in open gym, all participants must purchase a one-time membership card for $5.
Don't miss out! Stop by the NAC or PCC to get in a workout, practice your skills, or start a pick-up game. For more information, please call the Neighborhood Activity Center at 909-334-3260 or the Preserve Community Center at 909-334-3261.
Open Gym at the NAC
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00am – 7:30pm.
- Thursday from 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursdays from 5:00pm – 8:30pm.
Open Gym at the PCC
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 4:00pm – 7:45pm
- Tuesday from 4:00pm - 5:15pm
- Thursday from 1:00pm – 7:45pm
- Saturday from 9:00am - 12:45pm
- Tuesday from 5:30pm – 7:30pm.
Youth Daily Fees:
- Resident: FREE
- Non-Resident: $1
Adult Daily Fees:
- Resident: $2
- Non-Resident: $3
Adult Monthly Fees:
- Resident: $26
- Non-Resident: $36