Choose from the alphabetized listing, category drop down, or enter a name, then select the Search option.

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL | ALL (10 per page)

Search Results:
  1 - 10 of 67 Listings Next 10 >> 
Air Quality Management Permit
Phone: 909-396-2000
To ensure compliance and reduce emissions from specific types of equipment, processes, paints and solvents, businesses discharging any gas, chemical, dust or smoke into the atmosphere need to obtain clearance from the South Coast Air Quality Management District. Ovens, char-broilers, plating activity, and other uses may also require approval.
Alcohol Beverage Permit
Phone: 909-782-4400 and 909-395-2036
Businesses selling alcohol beverages - whether to be consumed 'on' or 'off' premises - must follow pertinent rules and regulations, and obtain required permits from the California Department of Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC). Some uses may also require additional City of Chino Planning Division approvals.
American Red Cross of Southern California
Link: American Red Cross of Southern California Website
Red Cross volunteers and staff work to deliver vital services - from providing relief and support to those in crisis, to helping you be prepared to respond in emergencies.
American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
Link: ASPCA Disaster Preparedness for Pets Page
American Youth Soccer Organization
Link: American Youth Soccer Organization Website
Be Water Wise
Link: Be Water Wise Website
Visit the Metropolitan Water District web-site for conservation information and California Friendly Landscape ideas.
Business License
Phone: 909-334-3263
All businesses within the City of Chino are required to obtain, maintain and conspicuously post a City of Chino Business License.
CA Governor's Executive Orders
Link: CA Governor's Executive Orders page
Cal OES MyHazards
Link: Cal OES MyHazards Website
MyHazards is a tool for the public to discover hazards in their area (earthquake, flood, fire, and tsunami) and learn steps to reduce personal risk. Using the MyHazards tool, users may enter an address, city, zip code, or may select a location from a map. The map targets the location, and allows users to zoom and scroll to their desired view. The screen then presents information on the risks identified within the search radius, and recommended actions. MyHazards website performs best when using Internet Explorer. Hazard Data is approximate and data layer visibility are subject to the extent of the Map.
California Contractor's License
Phone: 800-321-2752
Contractors' licenses are regulated through the State of California Contractors Board.
  1 - 10 of 67 Listings Next 10 >>