Put your talents to work in our community by becoming a City of Chino Volunteer. Volunteers are essential to providing quality services to the residents of our community. Volunteers are the heart and soul of our City. Volunteers make a difference!
For more information or questions about the Community Volunteer Corps, contact 909-334-3261.
- Who can volunteer?
Community members who are at least 13 years of age who are interested in giving back to the community.
- How do I become a volunteer?
- Fill out an Online Volunteer Application.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign a Waiver and Release (PDF) before you can begin your assignment.
- Once a volunteer position is confirmed, fingerprinting and a background check will take place. (Volunteers 15 and under, skip this step.)
- You will be contacted by the assigned coordinator to determine start date and time:
- One-day Volunteers (once a year) - Volunteers who would like to volunteer for only one day in a calendar year, please complete the Online Volunteer Application and a coordinator will contact you to determine assignment.
- Court Ordered Volunteers - The City of Chino is unable to accept court ordered volunteers. If you are trying to fulfill court mandated hours, please contact the Inland Volunteer and Resource Center at 909-980-2857 (this agency is not affiliated with the City of Chino).
- What volunteer opportunities are available?