Repossession Receipts

If your vehicle was repossessed from a location within the City of Chino (excluding unincorporated areas), you will need to pay a $15 fee to the Chino Police Department for the receipt and filing of the repossession report pursuant to Section 28 of the California Vehicle Code. The repossession receipt will only be issued to the registered owner of the vehicle, who must present a valid driver's license.