Report a Concern

The Public Works Services Division is committed to providing efficient right-of-way maintenance for the City of Chino. Citizen input and reporting is a crucial and helpful component in addressing potential work areas for the Division. Residents, businesses and concerned individuals can notify the Division by filling out a form on our Report a Concern page.

The Division responds to a variety of right-of-way issues, including maintenance requests for:

  • City Trees
  • Sidewalks
  • Streetlights
  • Debris/ Shopping Carts