The City of Chino partners with local organizations to provide free, family friendly special events throughout the year. The City of Chino welcomes all local vendors to submit applications for the events where booth space is available.
Vendor Friendly Events
- Bark Around Ayala Park - November
- Bike Day - May
- Cultural Palooza - March
- Fireworks Spectacular - June
- Halloween Spooktacular - October 31
- Healthy Family Day - April
- Pumpkin Garden Festival - October
- Summer Nights - June and July
- Youth Christmas Parade and Fair - December
- Youth Museum Dairyaire - March
- Veterans Day - November
COVID-19 Guidelines for Events
The City of Chino continues to follow all California Department of Public Health and San Bernardino County Department of Public Health COVID-19 guidance, which includes public health safety measures. During the event, social distancing and wearing face masks when not with your immediate household will be required unless fully vaccinated. Under current State guidance, gatherings are limited to no more than three households.
The guidance is subject to change at any time. For more information on COVID-19 and the California Department of Public Health guidance, please visit the CA COVID-19 website.
Participant Understanding & Acknowledgement
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. Although the City is following recommended steps by County health officials, the City cannot protect participants and their family against all possible risks of COVID-19. You understand and acknowledge that participants are encouraged to wash their hands frequently and must take all necessary steps to protect their health consistent with federal, state and county public health guidelines.
By participating in any City of Chino special event, potentially being exposed to others who might have COVID-19, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that your child or children and yourself may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
For more information, please contact the Carolyn Owens Community Center at 909-334-3258 or emailing the Community Services Department.
- City of Chino Vendor Application and Waiver (Specific for each event)
- City of Chino one-day business license or provide proof of Annual Business License
- Access the One Day Vendor Form (PDF)
- For more information regarding the Seller Permit, please contact the Business License at 909-334-3263
- Provide proof of State Board of Equalization seller's permit for temporary location
- For more information regarding the Board of Equalization, please contact their Riverside Field Office at 951-680-6400
Additional Requirements for Food Vendors
- Provide proof of $1 million liability insurance listing the City of Chino as an additional insured
- A certificate of liability insurance may be purchased by visiting the SPARTA Insurance Programs (SIP) website; SIP is an independent third party not associated with the City of Chino
- Provide proof of Temporary Food Facility Health Permit with the San Bernardino County Department of Environmental Health Services
For more information regarding the application process, please contact the Carolyn Owens Community Center at 909-334-3258.